*SCAPE Naughty Or Nice Workshop: 3D Snow Globe Experience Holder by 3D-Printing-Hub.Asia
You are only limited by your own imagination.
There will be 3 parts to the session:
1. Build your own 3D character or purchase one at our counter
2. Place into Snow Globe
3. Glue and finish.
Bring home the personalized snow globe or give it to someone special!
Can anyone join?
Yes, we encourage anyone and everyone to join this event. Children aged 6-12 will require parental supervision as hot glue will be used.
Experience is not required, come with a smile and good spirits.
What is provided?
All sessions come with an assortment of 3D Printing Pen, Snow Globe (1 set per person or per Parent & Child) and materials for construction.
What happens after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation via email for reference. Attendance will be noted on-site with reference email shown.
What do I need to bring?
- You can bring your own toy or nano-block or Lego figure (something waterproof) to be included within a space of
- 5cm (base-diameter) or 4cm height to be included in the 3D Snow globe.
- Otherwise we have a mix of 3d pen materials or items you may use…
For other Naughty Or Nice workshops, click here.
About 3D Printing Hub Asia [Brand under TJM ASIA (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.]
3D Printing Education Advocate and Reseller of 3D printers and 3D printing services
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM SGT
- *SCAPE Carpark, Level 1
10 Dec, 5.30pm: Snow Globe $35.00 10 Dec, 7pm: Snow Globe $35.00
On sale until Dec 10, 2016, 8:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 2 Orchard Link, Level 1 Singapore
*SCAPE Co. Ltd2,540 Followers